On Sale Now for $245.90
List Price $275.90
While supplies last…ORDER NOW!
Part # HK100@ features:
- Easy to Use!
- Automatically controls the sample size
- Simple evaluation by color comparison.
- Responds Consistently in a wide variety of aviation jet fuels
- Aviation Jet (Turbine) Fuels
- One year shelf life (refer to date on box)
The HYDROKIT® is an effective “Go, No-Go” field test designed to periodically check for free water, which is removed to ppm levels by properly operating filter/ separators, Aquacon®, and monitor vessels. Samples are normally taken downstream of the vessel, but they can also be taken at other points in the fuel distribution system. The HYDROKIT® is designed to indicate free water in excess of 30* ppm by changing the powder contained in the sample tube to a pink color. Thirty ppm is generally accepted as the maximum amount of water permissible when fueling aircraft